DRY CRANBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE COOKIE MIX
2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 package (6 ounces) dried sweetened cranberries
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 container Cranberry White Chocolate Mix
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. For Dry Cranberry White Chocolate Cookie Mix, combine all ingredients in a clear 2-quart container with tight fitting lid. Cover with lid. Store in cool dry place until ready to give as a gift.
2. To make cookies, preheat oven to 350 F.
3. Combine 1 container dry cookie mix with butter in a large mixing bowl.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until well combined after each addition. Stir in vanilla until blended.
5. Drop dough using a tablespoon for each cookie onto ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Let cool on cookie sheet on wire rack 1 minute. Remove and cool completely.
- Attach a festive recipe card with dry mix ingredients and additional ingredients needed to make the squares to the container before giving.
- Dry mix can be prepared and held in container up to 2 weeks before giving as a gift.
- Store baked cookies, in a tightly covered container, in a cool dry place up to 2 days.