reduced fat cream cheese, softened
reduced fat mayonnaise
small plum OR Roma tomato, chopped
avocado, pitted, diced, dipped in lime juice
hard-cooked large eggs, coarsely chopped
crumbled Blue cheese
bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
1. COMBINE cream cheese and mayonnaise.
2. SPREAD mixture on bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. TOP with lettuce, ham, tomato, avocado, eggs Blue cheese and bacon.
3. SERVE with assorted crackers.
• Substitute smoked turkey for the ham.
• To hard-cook eggs: PLACE eggs in saucepan large enough to hold them in single layer. ADD cold water to cover eggs by 1 inch. HEAT over high heat just to boiling. REMOVE from burner. COVER pan. LET EGGS STAND in hot water about 15 minutes for large eggs (12 minutes for medium eggs; 18 minutes for extra large) COOL completely under cold running water and peel.
• Hard-cooked eggs are easiest to peel right after cooling. Cooling causes the egg to contract slightly in the shell.