1. Evenly coat deep 9-inch pie plate with spray.
2. To form crust, spread noodles over bottom and up sides of pie plate.
3. In small saucepan over medium heat, cover and cook peppers, onion and water until peppers are crisp-tender.
4. Stir in ham.
5. Sprinkle evenly over noodle crust.
6. In medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk and mustard until thoroughly blended.
7. Carefully pour over vegetables and ham.
8. Bake in preheated 375° F oven until puffed in center and knife inserted near center comes out clean, about 30 to 40 minutes.
9. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.